Binning & Plambeck - Logo
Serving Sarpy, Douglas, Cass, and the Surrounding Areas 
Located in Bellevue, NE 
Binning & Plambeck is a small firm with a strong emphasis on personal service, compassion & integrity.



Know Your Paternal Rights

If you are a father who did not wed the mother of your child, you have a legal right to request child custody and visitation, unless the court has legally named you the child's father.

If you are a single father who wants to reenter your child's life after an absence, you must initiate a paternity action to begin the process of child visitation and custody.

Gain Access to Your Child After a Divorce

In the event that you and your spouse divorced, it is required that the court issue a parenting order during the child support proceeding to establish access to your child.

If you are pending a divorce or are a single father and need to legally confirm custody or visitation, get in touch with the family law office of Binning & Plambeck to get the legal help you need to be in your child's life again.
Establish Paternity Today
Call 402-291-3996
With 25 years of experience in the family law firm, Binning & Plambeck can help you with all your paternity legal matters.
Share by: